Clara Learning Ltd launches a new service under Safeguarding Matters. Safeguarding Advisory Services.
In addition to the range of safeguarding services already provided by Clara Learning Ltd, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new Safeguarding Advisory Service.
Clara Learning Ltd understands that effective safeguarding approaches at a strategic, management and operational level within organisations providing services to vulnerable persons, is a fundamental responsibility and challenge. Given the priority that safeguarding now has within service development, delivery and accountability, access to specialist advice and support is essential to organisational success.
Clara Learning Ltd Safeguarding Advisory Service can provide advice, guidance and direction on safeguarding matters, both at organisational and operational practice levels, including:
- organisational policy development and review
- organisational procedure development and review
- strategic advice to Senior Management or Boards
- preparation for compliance requirements
- application of the trust in care process
- undertaking preliminary screening
- investigation requirements
- reporting compliance
- best practice approaches on specific case situations
Our new Safeguarding Advisory Service operates on a retained contract basis:
- advisory service packages range from 36 hours per year (average 3 hours per month) to 90 hours per year (average 7.5 hours per month) but can be tailored to each organisations needs
- advisers will be available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm to respond to your questions
- clients will receive a response by close of business the next working day (at the latest)
- clients will receive a written account of all specific case situation advice following your contact with our advisors
Please contact us by telephone or email if you would like more information.